Content Writer ( Full / Part Time ) Job Openings
We are looking for a young individual who has a way with words to function as a content writer with us. The incumbent would be required to create fresh, engaging content to reflect our brand which would be published online. The aim will always be to appeal to our customers and have them interact with us.
- Excellent command over English
- Flair for writing for the internet
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly
- Knack for editing and proof reading with good research skill
- Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate, PG Diploma
B.A with English, Post Graduate in Journalism,PG Diploma
- Develop site content (including titles, keywords, meta descriptions and on page copy including updating clients blogs. This includes the keywords Research)
- Developing external content (press releases / articles for syndication). End-to-end SEO Submission.
- Developing unique content for client websites, company web properties and newsletter, including technical writing.
- Writing and posting content online; maintains company Web pages, blog(s) and all digital assets.
- Contributes to/updates the company”s social sites like Facebook and Twitter
- Works with developers/IT staff to assess any technical challenges (technical troubleshooting) in displaying the content.
- Helps develop & document procedures to manage Web content
- Moderates content as it is contributed to the website by external sources
- Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends
- Coordinate content creation & publishing of company newsletters (internal or external)
- Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, tutorials, case
studies, whitepapers, quarterly corporate reports, presentations, technical documentation, sales support, etc as needed.
- Implementing the Social Bookmarking Strategies and creating the Adcopies for the Pay per click campaigns.
- Generating reports, analysing it and utilising the same for Tweaking the Campaign’s Content.
This opening is immediate. If you are interested, please send your resume at the earliest.