Ever since the inception of online era, most of the business enterprises have inclined towards online presence. Having online presence of the business can be an ideal decision as it can lead your organization into global level. But at the same time, it must be done and maintained in an accurate way to get effective results. The basic factors for gaining maximum recognition and ROI are as Web designs and development and marketing strategies. The most important factors fall under the section of design is User Interface Design (UID). User interface design is the way a website is designed to make it easy to navigate, impressive to look and efficient to use.
Traffic of potential buyers, conversion rate of the websites are immensely depends on the design of the website. In case of the ecommerce website, visitors will generally leave the webpage once they feel the site unappealing and monotonous. This may be caused by content or unfriendly design and navigation of the website. In order to retain prospective buyers, drive more traffic to the site, increase conversion rate and maximize ROI substantially, owner of the website should keep certain principles of UID in mind during the development phase. Importantly, they should consider the interest and taste of their potential users and buyers at large.
Things to be taken care of while developing a website
• Layout and design of the website should be simple, clean and impressive.
• Put navigation bar and shopping cart the same place in each of the webpage.
• Do not overload the site with excess contents and information.
• In case of Ecommerce site, make the system of placing order, transaction process and shopping cart easy-to-use.
• Ensure that each of the Web Pages is usable and fast loaded.
• Use accurate graphics and languages.