Now a day’s what we all do we just create a website for our purpose and then we forget about that, But if you have invested your time and money in a particular thing then it`s your right to know whether it`s giving it`s worth for you or not. If you have an online presence then that means that you are connected to millions of the people across the globe and if you don’t get a single reply from your website then there is something which is lacking in your website.
There are several ways to get website statistics and few of the key parameters are given below through which you can do the web page analysis of your website:
- The website design should be compatible with the business for which you are creating it.
- The look and feel of the website has to be like it actually reveals out the uniqueness of the website.
- The Home Page of the website should not be like a long scrolling down.
- The website should not contain any flash files except for the videos.
- The keywords and meta tags that you decide for your website should be in accordance with SEO parameters :
- The keywords should not be more than 15.
- The length of the keywords should not exceed the range of 150 words for all the keywords.
- The Google analytics must be there in the website for crawling up on the Google.
- There should be proper navigation to inner pages of the website.
- As per the latest trend it must contain the social media widgets.
- The domain name should not be very much lengthy as it’s not good for the SEO purpose.
So these are the few key areas where you have to focus primarily whenever you are going for any website design and development. Just use the above parameters and then analyze website. This will help you in web optimization and to generate good results.